Friday, January 16

Girls Night Out


Tonight I got to get together with my long lost sister Jenn. For any one that's reading this that doesn't know her, she was my bestfriend, my sister, from high school. She is the one that finally convenience me that I was pregnant when she called me to tell me about her bun-in-the-oven. I ended up being a month ahead of her (denial I guess you would call it.) We always planned to have our kids grow up together, but miles between us had put that at a stand still. Well, tonight she came to town and went out to dinner with my rents. I caught some pictures of them running wild after dinner was over...

2 comments:

  1. Kids are just so cute when you get them together. :) I love play dates. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. GLAD YOU LIKE THE BLOG! i'VE BEEN SLACKING LATELY ON IT THOUGH. THATS FUNNY ABOUT THE NAMES, GREAT MINDS THINK ALIKE!

    ReplyDelete